This morning I entered a little tent I built on my lawn and I meditated, then silently prayed and as a result at this writing the price of oil per barrel has dropped about $5.50 per barrel.
This should serve as proof positive that this candidate can and will reduce the deficit. Our "sources" tell us that all candidates are running scared, they realize the power of our mailings.
Remember, we have a simple 20 point platform, one we intend achieving. When we do the world will be a better place and we will once again be known as the "nice Americans", the deficit will disappear and everything else in our platform will be achieved. If you wish to know more just send us an email at THEDRPCANDIDATE@AOL.COM
al Hoffman
DRP Candidate for the office of presidency
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment